- Buttered toast (thick white bread for the school holidays!!)
- Can of Butter Beans - drained and rinsed
- garlic - crushed (I resorted to garlic powder and it was fine)
- In small saucepan combine beans, knob of butter and garlic.
- On medium heat, stir gently until heated through
- Serve on toast
Delish!! Ms C and Mr JR ate it down very quickly and then I had to make another batch for Mr Frillypants and me. So very yummy.... and so surprising as I DON'T LIKE BEANS!!!!! Fabulous for lunch or a light dinner.
Last night I didn't have any Butter Beans, so I used Borlotti Beans. I also decided to add leek, finely sliced diagonally and sauteed with the butter and garlic. Then stirred the beans through. Yummo!!!