- 2 whole canned pears with syrup (ie 4 pear-halves), previously frozen
- 1 tray of ice-cubes
- 1 golden or red delicious* apple, washed and cut into quarters (optional)
- Put frozen pears, broken up a bit, ice-cubes and apple into TMX
- Pulverise/smash/puree on Speed 6 increasing to Speed 10
- You may need the spatula to ensure all the ice gets into the blades, while it's going.
- Serve as a sorbet if a bit on the solid side or as a slushy, if more liquid. (Serves 4 kids, with a bit left over for me.)
Tweeks: Leave out the apple if you're not having moderate Salicylates. Add more pear or syrup as you'd like.
* Moderate Salicylates