|*GREEN* Potato and Leek Soup|
Edited later... Oh yes! Very tasty. Surprisingly tasty.
- 200g Leek, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, peeled
- 2-3 Spring Onions, washed and chopped to long pieces
- 700g Potatoes (2-3 large), peeled and cubed
- 1 Swede, diced. (Optional)
- 1 tab Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 700g Water
- Cream and chopped chives to serve
- Place Leeks, Spring Onions and Garlic into TMX and chop for 10 seconds on Speed 7
- Add a little Butter and saute for 2 minutes on 100ºC on Speed 1
- Add Potatoes, Stock, Water and cook for 25 minutes on 100ºC on Speed 1
- Once cooked, blend to smooth consistency by slowly going from Speed 1 to Speed 8 for 30 seconds.
- Serve in bowls, top with cream and garnish with chopped chives.
Tweeks: I added a diced swede to the mix when I was trying to tone down the salt content... and it didn't change the flavour at all. So, go ahead and add swede for more hidden vegies.
In googling I found another with celery, so add that too if you want.