|Vegetable Stock Concentrate|
- 3 leek 'heads'
- 250 g celery
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 spring onions
- 1 zucchini*, peeled
- handful of parsley leaves
- 100g cooking salt
- 1 tab failsafe oil
- Wash thoroughly and roughly chop all vegies
- Throw all vegies into the TMX and chop for 10 seconds on Speed 6
- Add salt and oil and then cook for 20 minutes on Varoma temperature on Speed 1.
- Mix by slowly turning speed dial to Speed 6 then pulverising for 1 minute on Speed 9.
- Store in refrigerator (or freezer in small lots)
- Use to flavour soups, risottos, stews sauces etc