Now, let me just mentally rummage through the fridge and see what's available for wraps.
INGREDIENTS: (Just some ideas)
- Wraps, enough for the family... obviously
- Iceburg lettuce, shredded
- Cucumber*, peeled and finely sliced
- Carrot*, peeled and grated
- Mung bean Sprouts
- Leeks, finely sliced and sauteed
- Cream Cheese
- Pear ketchup
- Sour Cream with garlic, shallots
- Natural Yogurt
- Left over crunchy chicken, sliced
- left over steak, finely sliced
- left over roast lamb, beef, chicken
Anytime I put bowls of make-it-yourself food on the table, it's a hit. Sometimes they eat from all food groups, sometimes they make a cream cheese roll. It all evens out over a week I find.
* Moderate in Salicylates when peeled.