I was inspired by one of those 4 Ingredients style recipes.
I thought "Well! I can do that!! With No-Tomato Sauce and Real Deli Chicken. Easy!!" (Yeah I often think in exclamation marks. !!! Are you surprised?!?!?!)
With the Deli Chicken, to err on the side of caution we'll have to assume the amines are building up and up each time it is cooked... so, let's just consider this a 'moderate' amine dish and be careful if you're sensitive to amines.
- 2 sheets Puff Pastry (commercial: Pampas frozen sheets have no bad additives *today* but always read the label)
- 2 tabs or so Sandra's No-Tomato Sauce
- 100g or less of Real Deli Chicken, chopped finely
- While the sheets are still frozen and on their plastic sheet, spread a layer of the sauce, all the way to the edges. How thick depends on your preference
- Sprinkle with chopped chicken, making sure it's all the way to the edges.
- Roll the pastry (it will have thawed by now) away from you, holding the plastic sheet with one hand to pull back while you roll the pastry forward with the other.
- With a good, sharp knife, chop into desired size. I like to go half, then half and then thirds.
- Place onto lined tray, lying down sidewards and bake for 20-30 minutes at 180ºC
- Can be frozen to pop into school lunch boxes, but best eaten fresh.
Tweeks: If you can tolerate amines you might like to add a small amount of grated tasty cheese. And if amines really, really aren't a problem... you might use additive-free bacon.