This way well be Mr frillypants' favourite ever pizza!! He loves his vegies and so vegies on a pizza?? Yummo!! So, in the fridge I had a few left over vegies from the roast chicken the previous night. I put it all on the pizza, added a little extra and voila! A very tasty and healthy pizza. Mr frillypants and I loved it. The kids... wouldn't even try. ha ha ha.
- 1 portion Pizza Base
- left over roast vegies: potato, parsnip, pumpkin; whatever you have in the fridge
- left over meat if you have it/would like.
- A little cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/4 leek, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- Saute leek, garlic and cabbage
- Sprinkle over pizza base
- Slice leftover vegies and meat and arrange over pizza
- Brush with a little oil
- Cook for about 20-30 minutes
Tweeks: I can't really tweek this... it's all a bit fly-by-the-seat-of-ya-pants. Just see what's in the fridge and go for it!